We’re seeking to hire a new team member to join us on a full-time basis to join our team in a BDR capacity.
You are a self-starter and team player who is passionate about web technologies, specifically eCommerce. You understand that business development for an agency is very different than selling products: we do not sell features, but custom solutions that meet the business needs and drives value for them. Consequently, becoming acquainted with, and learning an extensive set of technology solutions, is something that excites you.
To be successful at The Jibe, you will need to:
- Think People First: We lead our team, clients, and partners with openness, honesty, and equality, and always seek positive outcomes.
- Create Results: We achieve clear, measurable results from our efforts. We advance businesses forward.
- Give Extra: We pursue the remarkable over the ordinary and status-quo in every actions we take. We give more than expected.
- Always Learn: We seek and embrace the new. With curiosity, we experiment, explore, and challenge ourselves together to grow.
- Proactively identify and seek new business opportunities in the North American market
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Identify client needs, goals and constraints
- Present our company to potential clients
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Document all activities in our CRM
- Reporting on key pipeline and sales metrics to the Sales Director
- Stay up-to-date with industry best-practices
- Have an exceptional ability to self-manage
- Manifest excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Possess a competitive and positive attitude and a strong desire to achieve top results
- Thrive in a challenging agency environment
- Enjoy working remotely
- Demonstrate a solid technology background and understanding of eCommerce best-practices
- Be keen to learn and grow with our company
- What you can expect
- Competitive compensation that includes base fees + commission
- Flexible working schedule
- A fun and collaborative team
- Be part of an awesome growing eCommerce agency
- Yearly budget for training and continuing education
At The Jibe, our mission is to help established brands and retailers continue to innovate and grow their online presence through a data-driven approach to digital marketing and technology.
Founded in 2009, we have had the privilege to work with amazing brands such as Arc’teryx, Grouse Mountain Resorts, Sutton Realty, Symantec, Mac’s Convenience Stores, Sega, and Sugoi to name a few.
We pride ourselves on the quality and impact of the services and products we deliver. We are in it for the long run and forging lasting valuable relationships with our clients, partners, and community is at the heart of our mission.
We organize the largest eCommerce community in the Pacific Northwest, dubbed eCommerce Vancouver.