We’re seeking to hire a new team member to join us on a full-time basis to work on client projects in the capacity of a marketing strategist at our offices in Gastown (Vancouver, BC).
To be successful at The Jibe, you will need to:
- Think People First: We lead our team, clients, and partners with openness, honesty, and equality, and always seek positive outcomes.
- Create Results: We achieve clear, measurable results from our efforts. We advance businesses forward.
- Give Extra: We pursue the remarkable over the ordinary and status-quo in every actions we take. We give more than expected.
- Always Learn: We seek and embrace the new. With curiosity, we experiment, explore, and challenge ourselves together to grow.
At The Jibe, our mission is to help established brands and retailers continue to innovate and grow their online presence through a data-driven approach to digital marketing and technology.
Founded in 2009, we have had the privilege to work with amazing brands such as Arc’teryx, Grouse Mountain Resorts, Sutton Realty, Symantec, Mac’s Convenience Stores, Sega, and Sugoi to name a few.
We pride ourselves on the quality and impact of the services and products we deliver. We are in it for the long run and forging lasting valuable relationships with our clients, partners, and community is at the heart of our mission.
We organize the largest eCommerce community in the Pacific Northwest, dubbed eCommerce Vancouver.
- Consult with and educate clients on inbound marketing methodologies and best-practises
- Develop and manage marketing strategy and execution for our clients
- Create and manage editorial calendars, content and marketing campaigns
- Establish and deliver custom, goal-oriented inbound marketing plans
- Lead recurring meetings with clients to review status of projects and recommend next steps
- Source and manage outside contractors to facilitate work delivery as well as lead internal team to review workload, goals, tasks to be completed, etc.
- Edit content and providing feedback to other contributors
- Perform keyword research and recommendations to optimize web content to ensure consistent and increased search engine visibility.
- Monitor and measure the performance of the online content and campaigns. Experiment and optimize strategies to improve key metrics
- Build, grow and manage social media profiles and presence and engage in relevant social discussions
- Stay up to date on trends and monitor emerging practices that suggest new ways to to reach target markets, increase meaningful outreach, and drive conversion
- Other similar duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, digital media or relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts such as: persona, empathy map, buyer journey, segmentation, analytics, competitive analysis, communication strategy, lead nurturing, conversion, amplification, etc.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Extensive experience in creating content for the web across several disciplines and media (blogging, guides, whitepapers, research, infographics, podcasts, videos etc.)
- Ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Practical knowledge of web analytics and SEO/SEM
- Strong experience with social media tools.
- Experience using HubSpot’s marketing platform.
- Project management experience. Able to engage and excite others in your vision.
- Must be self-directed and able to prioritize tasks and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible.
- Experience in eCommerce
- Keen eye for usability and user experience.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
- Working knowledge of HTML / CSS