We’re seeking to hire a new team member to join us on a full-time basis to work on client projects in the capacity of people manager at our offices in Gastown (Vancouver, BC).
To be successful at The Jibe, you will need to:
- Think People First: We lead our team, clients, and partners with openness, honesty, and equality, and always seek positive outcomes.
- Create Results: We achieve clear, measurable results from our efforts. We advance businesses forward.
- Give Extra: We pursue the remarkable over the ordinary and status-quo in every actions we take. We give more than expected.
- Always Learn: We seek and embrace the new. With curiosity, we experiment, explore, and challenge ourselves together to grow.
At The Jibe, our mission is to help established brands and retailers continue to innovate and grow their online presence through a data-driven approach to digital marketing and technology.
Founded in 2009, we have had the privilege to work with amazing brands such as Arc’teryx, Grouse Mountain Resorts, Sutton Realty, Symantec, Mac’s Convenience Stores, Sega, and Sugoi to name a few.
We pride ourselves on the quality and impact of the services and products we deliver. We are in it for the long run and forging lasting valuable relationships with our clients, partners, and community is at the heart of our mission.
We organize the largest eCommerce community in the Pacific Northwest, dubbed eCommerce Vancouver.
You are a self-starter and team player who is passionate about making smart teams run efficiently, an interest in eCommerce, and excited to grow your skillset and put your knowledge to good use by contributing to the success of our clients, partners and communities. You are keen on continually expanding your network, building relationships, and making connections by taking a very human approach. You love building brand and personality, you're detail oriented, and have a keen eye for what works and what doesn't.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience working in human resources or equivalent role
- Have built out and implemented people processes and recruitment strategies
- Have worked with a technical team and recruited technical talent
- Have worked with building amazing office management and culture
- Have social media experience
- Have experience in running the full recruitment / hiring / onboarding cycle
- Experience with SaaS based accounting and payroll systems (we use Xero and Simplepay)
- Can speak the lingo with developers and marketers
- Aptitude for acquiring more technical knowledge
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience with providing feedback and mentorship to developers
- Autonomous, yet knows when to seek support from peers
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and able to deal with frequently shifting priorities
- Constantly seeking to optimize processes and outcomes
- Have a keen eye for detail
Nice to haves
- Experience with eCommerce or running an online store
- Experience with Photoshop, Sketch, or any image editing software (for creating social media assets)