We’re seeking to hire a Senior Customer Success Manager to join us on a full-time basis at our offices in Gastown (Vancouver, BC). As a Senior Customer Success Manager, your role is to develop and maintain value-rich relationships with our clients to ensure that their business needs are met.
You are a self-starter and team player who is passionate about web technologies, specifically eCommerce. You understand that business development for an agency is very different than selling products: we do not sell features, but custom solutions that meet the business needs and drives value for them. Consequently, becoming acquainted with, and learning an extensive set of technology solutions, is something that excites you.
To be successful at The Jibe, you will need to:
- Think People First: We lead our team, clients, and partners with openness, honesty, and equality, and always seek positive outcomes.
- Create Results: We achieve clear, measurable results from our efforts. We advance businesses forward.
- Give Extra: We pursue the remarkable over the ordinary and status-quo in every actions we take. We give more than expected.
- Always Learn: We seek and embrace the new. With curiosity, we experiment, explore, and challenge ourselves together to grow.
Could this be you?
You are a self-starter and team player who is passionate about web technologies and eCommerce. You are driven to grow your skillset and put your knowledge to good use by contributing to the success of our clients, partners and communities. You are keen on continually driving value through technology and building relationships by taking a very human approach. You love solving tough problems, are detail oriented, and have a keen eye for what works and what doesn't.
Relationships and Advocacy
- Develop and maintain remarkable relationships with our clients and build account awareness by engaging client stakeholders at all levels to create sticky relationships
- Act as an internal client advocate, bridging their business vision and goals with project execution, carefully balancing their needs with The Jibe's business interests
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client accounts and educate on industry best practices
- Serve as the primary contact post-sales onwards, providing support through the initial implementation and taking full ownership of the account post-launch
- Drive positive customer experiences and customer evangelism
Enablement and Execution
- Lead development of clients eCommerce growth including identifying business objectives, developing strategies and targets, and creating execution plans
- Track relevant KPIs and analyze business results to ensure strategies are working and objectives are being achieved
- Proactively identify and recommend new business opportunities, and optimize current ones
- Partner with Project Managers and Strategists to ensure our deliver high-value and timely outcomes
- Triage technical issues
- Own and actively manage the clients budgets
Business and Leadership
- Lead cross-functional internal and external teams, including marketing, merchandising, technical, design, and IA/UX teams
- Develop internal and client-facing processes what increase the value of our work while mitigating risks and costs
- Identify and develop opportunities to increase account relevance and partner with the sales team to develop and implement upsell and renewal opportunities
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 6-10 years of web agency experience
- Have 2-3 years of eCommerce experience
- Have a passion for customer success and be keen to build strong and candid relationships with clients
- Show passion and measurable results managing key strategic accounts across stakeholders to drive value, retention and uncover expansion opportunities
- Have the ability to identify business requirements and convey them to the technical team and vise versa, can translate technical jargon in terms clients can relate to
- Have excellent project management, analytical and problem solving abilities, with a focus on creative solutions from a strategic perspective
- Be a curious and rapid learner who can ramp quickly on the nuances of complex industries and technologies
- Comfortable with ambiguity of a growing business working in a ever evolving industry
- Be self motivated and hardworking with a true passion for creative problem solving
- Proven leadership, communication, influencing abilities, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Have the ability to motivate, manage and work collaboratively across functions, stakeholders and levels of management and drive sales growth
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Be able to wear many hats. We're a small team and flexibility is key!
At The Jibe, our mission is to help established brands and retailers continue to innovate and grow their online presence through a data-driven approach to digital marketing and technology.
Founded in 2009, we have had the privilege to work with amazing brands such as Arc’teryx, Grouse Mountain Resorts, Sutton Realty, Symantec, Mac’s Convenience Stores, Sega, and Sugoi to name a few.
We pride ourselves on the quality and impact of the services and products we deliver. We are in it for the long run and forging lasting valuable relationships with our clients, partners, and community is at the heart of our mission.
We organize the largest eCommerce community in the Pacific Northwest, dubbed eCommerce Vancouver.